Thursday, December 15, 2011

Visit a Paris Market

We are still in Santa's workshop mode here at the Maison Conti. The wind is howling outside the windows, but we're staying cozy and warm in the studio while we work away at projects for our holiday giving. Nothing yet to reveal!


In the meantime, I saw this wonderful video on David Lebovitz's blog and I thought you would enjoy it. He worked at Chez Panisse for many years and now lives in Paris. He's always cooking up something delicious.



Paris Market from David Lebovitz on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh....no fair Nancy...now I want some of everything he is cooking!!!!!

    That apple dessert...yikes!!!!

    I don't like you very much right now ;->

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...your Etsy shop is looking wonderful!!!!!!!

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, thank you so much for posting this! I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm definitely going to make the apple dessert for Christmas. Have a grand day. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete